That being the case, you must be careful about the architecture of your offices, and homes. Here I am with some tips and understanding about Vastu to make your living space more positive and energized and also to absorb the maximum advantage of panchtatva (space, earth, air, fire and water).
- The window on the East should be in a manner that it brings maximum sunlight inside the house as it brings prosperity to the house. Reason being, Sun is the soul (Atmakaraka) and is governing body of Leo.
- According to the North East direction of Ketu, It is not considered favourable to have the leading staircase near the main door entrance as it is sign of delusion and is considered less fortunate.
- North East is the direction best suitable for Pooja Room as it is the direction of Jupiter.
- I suggest North and East both directions to be very appropriate for the entrance door and keeping shoe racks here may attract negative energies.
- Having more than 3 doors of entrance will be unlucky as it signifies invitation to problems.
- As per what our Astro Friend Chirag suggests, paintings of scenic sight of river or ocean, or work of art of flowing water and seascape brings in ample amount of good luck to your life. 7) The Lord of Fire (Agni) is reign over South East Direction and hence it is where kitchen should be situated. We also advise you to have platform in such direction that person who cooks faces East.
- Jupiter rules North East Direction and hence temple should be located in North East direction while photos of deities, Gods and Murtis should face East Side and as per my guidance you must also avoid keeping photos of departed souls in temple.
- We must avoid pictures depicting violence in the house as it attracts negative energies from the constellations.
- Moon rules the north-west direction, and hence that side of the house should not be dumped with wasted material and should not be full of darkness or the females of the house may suffer ill health.
Try to use wind chimes in Verandah and crystals in bedroom to avoid fights between family members.